10 Amazing Restaurants near Union Square San Francisco
Summer is a spectacular time to visit the world-renowned city of San Francisco, especially when you stay at our newly reopened Union Square San Francisco Hotel. Though there are plenty of great things to do in San Francisco this summer, you'll want to make plenty of time to try all the fantastic restaurants near Union Square San Francisco. The Union Square neighborhood is a fantastic part of San Francisco, home to various great shops, restaurants, and attractions. It's also walkable to places like Chinatown and downtown San Francisco, making it one of the best places to stay in San Francisco. That's particularly true when you choose to stay at our newly reopened hotel in Union Square, San Francisco. If you're looking for a great, centrally located place to stay in San Francisco, Union Square is it. Not only is there great shopping, theater, and more in the area, but there are also some truly incredible restaurants near Union Square San Francisco. Having fantastic restaurants nearby is a definite plus in a city with so many excellent food options! There's still plenty of time to enjoy the best of San Francisco this summer - including these fantastic restaurants near Union Square San Francisco. If you're ready, book your room at our hotel in Union Square today!
10 Amazing Restaurants near Union Square San FranciscoYou can spend weeks in San Francisco and still not have enough time - or room in your stomach - to hit all of the hottest restaurants in San Francisco. The same could be said about just the restaurants near Union Square San Francisco, too! This vibrant San Francisco neighborhood has a lot to offer visitors. Whether you're here on business or just casually touring the city, we know the food will be a big part of your journey. Luckily, you can find a little bit of everything in this city! It's an incredible confluence of cultures - and that's even true when you focus on just a small area of the city, like Union Square. Below, we've highlighted some of the best restaurants near Union Square San Francisco.
- San Francisco has plenty of options for sushi, but one of the best spots happens to be Akiko's - one of the best restaurants near Union Square San Francisco.
- There are plenty of Michelin Star restaurants in San Francisco, including one right here in Union Square. For a simple yet delicious California-style meal, head to Sons and Daughters. One bite is all it will take for you to see why we rank this as one of the best restaurants near Union Square San Francisco.
- Given the cultural confluence that is San Francisco, it's not a surprise when you come across a fusion joint - including the Mexican/Korean fusion you'll find at Tacorea.
- Lower Nob Hill isn't too far from Union Square, and it's there you'll find another of the best restaurants near Union Square San Francisco, Del Popolo. This is the best place for simple, classic Neopolitan pizzas. Some would even call this the best pizza in San Francisco!
- There's something special about eating at historic diners, and Sears Fine Food is among the best of them. This diner has been here for nearly 80 years - so they must be doing something right to be still considered one of the best restaurants near Union Square San Francisco today!
- If you don't have time to hit up San Francisco's top Italian restaurants in North Beach, you can get by with some pretty great Italian at Cesario's.
- For those seeking an elevated dining experience, there are no restaurants near Union Square San Francisco finer than The Rotunda at Neiman Marcus. White tablecloths, exceptional service, and a magnificent stained-glass dome set the stage for a delicious meal. You can do dinner here, but what we really recommend is their afternoon tea service.
- Japantown, and, accordingly, some of San Francisco's best sushi and ramen, isn't too far away from Union Square. However, you can still find some of the city's best ramen right here at Mensho Tokyo, SF. There are few things better, particularly as the cold, drizzly days of fall and winter set in!
- When it comes to restaurants near Union Square San Francisco offering authentic Indian cuisine, no one does it better than New Delhi Restaurant. This upscale Indian spot is owned and operated by PBS-famous chef Ranjan Dey. You won't be disappointed!
- If you're looking for a place with fabulous cocktails and an inspired menu, head to Peacekeeper. Their space is bright and airy, and the food is delicious - no wonder it's made the list of top restaurants near Union Square San Francisco!